Waterproof and Breathable TPU Film Bond with Nylon Lycra
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Yards|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Usage: Garment, Home Textile, Medical
- Material: Nylon / Polyester
- weight: 9-220GSM
- Composite Process: Hot Melt Powder Dot Coating Composite Technology
- Transport Package: Nylon Bag
- HS Code: 5906910010
- Feature: Waterproof, Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Windproof, Anti-UV, Down-Proof
- Type: Function
- Composite Category: Woven Fabrics Knitted Fabrics
- Width: 58/60"
- Origin: China
1. Low temperature resistance: Can withstand low temperature down to -30 degree centigrade.
2. In contrast to microporous structure, TPU have no holes that can become clogged by sweat or detergents due to its hydrophilic structure.
3. Contains no plasticizer, feeble bonding caused by the migration of plasticizer to the surface is eliminated.
4. Compatible with water-based and solvent-based adhesives.
5. Eliminates concern over possible air pollution arising from waste incineration. When waste disposal materials were buried underground, decomposition will be accomplished within 3-5 years