T/C+Waterproof and Breathable TPU Film (FA501-1)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||300 Yards|
|Transport Package:||Nylon Bag|
- Model NO.: FA501-1
- Feature: Waterproof, Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Windproof
- Type: Function
- Trademark: JOY
- Origin: China
- Usage: Garment, Home Textile, Medical
- Material: Polyester / Linen
- Cuttable Wideth: 56"
- Specification: cuttable width 58"
- HS Code: 5906910010
TPU film with excellent waterproof and breathable properties. With its hydrophilic structure, TPU allows rapid evaporation and evacuation of sweat moisture. Even very thin monolithic film of 0.012-0.025mm can withstand water pressure well above 10, 000H2O. While moisture vapors transmission rate remains high, TPU also offers a unique combination of strength, elasticity and flexibility, made it suitable for numerous lamination applications. With the break through in latest laminating technology and TPU film performance, we are finding increasing popularity in end uses that durability, waterproof, and moisture permeability are important criteria. The applications of TPU film include snow wear, apparel, gloves, hat and shoes. With the increasing concern over our global environment, TPU with non-toxic(sterilized), recyclables, and decomposable features can certainly make it one of the most important "Green Materials" for the next generation.
1. Low temperature resistance: Can withstand low temperature down to -30 degree centigrade.
2. In contrast to microporous structure, TPU have no holes that can become clogged by sweat or detergents due to its hydrophilic structure.
3. Contains no plasticizer, feeble bonding caused by the migration of plasticizer to the surface is eliminated.
4. Compatible with water-based and solvent-based adhesives.
5. Eliminates concern over possible air pollution arising from waste incineration. When waste disposal materials were buried underground, decomposition will be accomplished within 3-5 years.