Nylon Lycra Bonded with TPU Film for Garment
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||100 Yards|
|Transport Package:||Nylon Bag|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
- Usage: Garment, Home Textile, Medical
- Material: Nylon / Polyester
- weight: 20-260GSM
- Composite Category: Knitted Fabrics Knitted Fabrics
- Width: 57/58"
- Specification: RoHs
- HS Code: 5906910010
- Feature: Waterproof, Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Windproof, Anti-UV, Down-Proof
- Type: Function
- Certification: SGS
- Composite Process: Hot Melt Glue Point Composite Technology
- Trademark: JOY
- Origin: China
1. Low temperature resistance: Can withstand low temperature down to -30 degree centigrade.
2. In contrast to microporous structure, TPU have no holes that can become clogged by sweat or detergents due to its hydrophilic structure.
3. Contains no plasticizer, feeble bonding caused by the migration of plasticizer to the surface is eliminated.
4. Compatible with water-based and solvent-based adhesives.
5. Eliminates concern over possible air pollution arising from waste incineration. When waste disposal materials were buried underground, decomposition will be accomplished within 3-5 years